Culmination Culmination

Overall good

But it's waaay too short for my cup of tea.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Whoa

I feel like all the knowledge in the world is floating into me. o_o

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

I am stunned!

I don't think I've ever seen a side-scroller shooter this well made!
The storyline totally blew my mind away... It didn't take long until I was caught in it.
All the unique characters is like a breath of fresh air. However, I do feel sorry for Ginny. I'd rather see her well as she became a favorite character right of the bat.

The graphics can be improved and there's a few typos, but that matters little considering how well made the rest of the game is. Kudos.

Castle Match 2 Castle Match 2

Nothing special.

It has a few bugs here and there, but in general it's functional.
About game experience; Nothing I would play, mostly because of those annoying sounds but also it's a little lame for me.

Maybe adding a slight background music? Folk would be very suitable considering the medivial theme.
And for crying out loud.. Do change that annoying sound that buzzes as soon as you get an "un-match".

egdcltd responds:

What bugs did you find? I'd like to fix them

No-one ever likes the sounds I pick :). It probably doesn't help that I play most Flash games with the speakers off.

Electric Box Electric Box

Very good.

Simple yet good. Still, there's wa~ay too few levels in this game.
I would say about 35 levels would be better to keep the player entertained a longer period.

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

Yeah.

It's actually pretty good, though it's a very common type of game so it's not all too impressive.
Still, it's somewhat addictive and it's simple and still good looking.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Pretty good.

It has a nice concept and all but you might want to add some more levels and make it a little more difficult.
I got a final score of about 760'000 on all levels and I was never actually stressed by the time limit. So either you shorten the time limit, increase the area at which the towers attract other colors or/and increase the number of levels.

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

Good!

Very helpful for beginners. Thank you!

The Rise of a KING The Rise of a KING

Nice.

For a flash game it's not that short.
It's a little too easy though.
Well, it's a good piece of flash game there.
Keep it up!
~Varulvsnatt

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha, thanks :)

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Very good.

Though, waay too short and pretty much the same thing all over. Though, I suppose that's what that kind of games are about.
You get 10 stars for idéa, developmend and effects. But a -2 on that for length